Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Cinnamon Spiced Applesauce

    If only I could bottle up a smell and send it to you! This slow cooker applesauce recipe has to be the easiest ever. It tastes like apple pie! It's the perfect after school snack. You could even can it and give as gifts. If you're looking for a low sugar snack, you could leave it out and I'm sure that it would still be delicious!


Cinnamon Spiced Applesauce
Ingredients:
- 10-12 good sized apples, I used ginger crisps
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves
- dash of ginger
    Peel, core, and chop the apples into 1/2 inch pieces. Place them into your slow cooker and stir in the sugar and spices. Cook for about three hours on high. Stirring the mixture every 30 minutes. Once finished, you could blend it more. I liked the texture though so, I left it the way it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment