Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving 2015

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm sure by now everyone has a fully belly and happy families! My family eats a huge lunch and then naps in the afternoon. I think I had my first glass of wine at 11am! Even though Thanksgiving is finally here, I've definitely been celebrating for the last two weeks. I wanted to highlight some of my recipes so we can pin them for next year!



Mom's turkey feast!
       After Friendsgiving, I was more than happy to throw in the apron and have mom take over for Thanksgiving. I decided that I was only making two things, the cranberry sauce and the appetizer.
 


    I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about my Friendsgiving by now. Too bad! It was freaking awesome! We ate so much and it was my first time making a turkey by myself!

A cheese tray is always sure to keep guests happy!




The turkey is the star of the Thanksgiving dinner!
  


And of course, the most handsome man alive carving my beautiful turkey!


Once you're stuffed with turkey, it's time for the sweets!
I made this pumpkin layer cake for our luncheon at church
and everyone loved it! I even had to send a few recipe emails!







I didn't go too crazy with my decorations. I did have a lot of candles though.
Our seat place cards came out pretty cute!
I found the chalk board skewers at Michael's!
Then, I just stuck them in some chocolates!


Lots of candles, pumpkins, and pine-cones!


I hope these recipes and tips have been useful! 
And I hope you are all having an amazing Thanksgiving!








No comments:

Post a Comment