Saturday, November 21, 2015

Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles

    So, I decided to throw a little Friendsgiving party this year! I got to practice some Thanksgiving recipes a little early. Which works out because now I can post them in time for you to use them for Thanksgiving next week! I decided to skip the pumpkin pie for this dinner because we'll have plenty of that next week. I tried something a little different. These trifles are so rich! And it's nice because you can make them as big or small as you want to. I made them kind of big and I doubled the recipe for 10 people.


Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle
Ingredients:
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree 
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- dash of ginger
- 1 (8 ounch) tub of cool whip
- 18 biscoff cookies
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
    Crush 12 of the cookies, mix the crumbed cookies with the melted butter, and set them aside. In a mixing bowl, cream the soften cream cheese until smooth. Add in the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar, and spices. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Take the crushed cookie mixture and press into the bottom of serving glasses. Spoon or pipe layers of the pumpkin mixture and the remaining whipped topping. Crush the remaining cookies and sprinkle on top. You could serve it like this or chill in the refrigerator for a while first.


I love these people!
We had an awesome Friendsgiving!






No comments:

Post a Comment