Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Toasted Coconut Macaroons

    These macaroon cookies were a hit! They're so good! I was trying to find a gluten free option for the market and I figured I could never go wrong with coconut! I bought a pretty basket with mesh at Hobby Lobby to keep my samples in, it definitely added a little something extra!


Toasted Coconut Macaroons
Ingredients:
- 1 (14 ounce) package of unsweetened coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 and 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
    Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix everything together. Using a cookie scoop, or a tablespoon, roll cookies into tight balls. Place them on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment