Sunday, September 3, 2017

Bridget's Turkey Meatloaf

    We are really excited about football season in our house! I made Frankie a Penn State wreath to hang over our television! They kicked some butt yesterday! In between delivering catering orders at work yesterday, I stopped in at Trader Joe's and picked up some ground turkey. I thought it would be cute to make a football out of my meatloaf since we were watching the game but you could put it in a loaf pan as well.


Bridget's Turkey Meatloaf 
Ingredients:
- 1 pound of lean ground turkey
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs (I make my own)
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce 
- 1/4 cup of diced onion 
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon of white pepper
- salt and black pepper to taste
    Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix everything together until just combined, do not over mix. Mold mixture into desired shape on a greased cookie sheet or in a greased loaf pan. Brush the top with ketchup or bbq sauce and bake for about 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. 



My Penn State wreath!

No comments:

Post a Comment