Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween 2015

    This Halloween has been pretty fun so far! Since Frankie moved to Orlando this year, we thought it would be cute to go as Mickey and Minnie! I did a lot of celebrating this year! I thought it would be cute to compile some of my treats and ideas!

Spelled out in home made Butterfinger Bars!

Here's the recipe for my Homemade Butterfinger Candy!
Spooky Cakes!


I made some spooky cakes for the cake walk at our Fall Festival last weekend! 
I cheated and used boxed cake mix, but the decorations came out pretty cute! 

Googly eyes made with Oreos, junior mints, and Reese's pieces!
Haunted Graveyard! Crushed Oreos, ghost peeps, and candy pumpkins

My festive Cheese ball!

I made this for a friend's Halloween/Birthday Party! So good!

Here's the link: Easy Autumn Cheese Ball

Candy Corn Sugar Cookies

So simple!

Here's the link: Candy Corn Sugar Cookies
Haunted Graveyard Pudding Cups

Pudding cups with a little crushed Oreos, pumpkin candy, and spooky Peep ghosts!

Cheesy Ghosts 

Cheese sticks! Just draw on a little spooky face to make it a ghost!

Witch's Hat and Broomsticks!

Take some candy melts and stick a couple kisses on top of some Oreos!

 
Stick some pretzels into the bottom of mini reese's cups!

Scary Cookie Spiders!


Stick some pretzel sticks into some double stuffed oreos and top with some reese's pieces! 
Mozzarella Bones!

Refrigerated Pizza dough + pieces of mozzarella = yum!
Payday Candy Bars!

My favorite!

Here's the link: Homemade Payday Bars


Our spread from youth group on Wednesday!
I made a little plate to bring to work!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment