Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Magic Coconut Cookies

    Here it is folks! The easiest Christmas cookie recipe ever! It's really just so simple. We went to the Ocala Christmas parade on Saturday! It was really cool to see it from the sidelines. I had never gone to actually watch it, I'd always been performing in the West Port Marching Band. It's been 9 years now, I'm getting old! What?!?!? They were awesome this year! Well, after all of the excitement we decided to go home, bake some Christmas cookies, and finish decorating the tree. It was a nice evening. Ok, back to these cookies! You're going to love them!


Magic Coconut Cookies
Ingredients:
- 1 (14 ounce) bag of sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 bag of chocolate chips or I used mini M&M's for a more festive look
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix everything together. Scoop onto a well greased cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges start to brown. Let them cool and use a spatula to remove. Enjoy!

My hunnie is the best!

The Christmas tree is finally finished at my parents' house!

No comments:

Post a Comment