Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Corn Casserole

    I had the best weekend! Not only did I get to go camping with some of my amazing friends at Ginnie, but (not one, but TWO!) two of my best friends got to visit me this weekend! This corn casserole was so easy to whip up the night before our camping trip! I just baked it and wrapped the pan in heavy duty aluminum foil and put it on the grill to heat up! It was so good that I made it again for our barbecue Saturday!


Corn Casserole
Ingredients:
- 1 (15 ounce) can of whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can of creamed corn
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of softened butter
- 1 cup of milk or half & half
   Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix everything together until completely combined. Pour into a greased 8x8 baking pan and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until top is golden and caramelized.


We ate it all!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment