Saturday, January 3, 2015

French Onion Burgers

    I've been making these for years! So easy and quick! If you're not sure what to make for dinner and you are cooking on a budget, these are a great idea.


French Onion Burgers
Ingredients:
- 2 pounds of lean ground beef (I've made them with turkey too!)
- 1 packet of french onion soup mix
- 1 egg, beaten
    Mix together all ingredients, don't be afraid to use your hands. Let mixture rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Shape into burger patties. Now, as far as cooking, you have options here. My favorite, of course, is throwing them on the grill for about 10 minutes. I've cooked them on my George Foreman grill as well. Then, of course, you could broil or pan fry them. Any way you decide to cook them, they come out delicious every time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment