Saturday, July 9, 2016

Buffalo Chicken Sausage Sandwiches

    I've finally moved to Orlando! I started at my new Carrabba's last week and so far, so good! I'm enjoying making money and not over exhausting myself working two jobs. The best part of being here though is seeing Frankie everyday! I still can't believe we are finally doing this together, I don't know if I've ever felt quite so blessed. This sandwich recipe is wonderful and we enjoyed them for dinner this week with some veggies and baked sweet potatoes.


Buffalo Chicken Sausage Sandwiches
Ingredients:
- 4 chicken sausages
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 3 tablespoons of hot sauce
- 1 celery stalk, sliced into pieces
- blue cheese dressing, find my recipe here
- hamburger rolls
    Cook chicken sausage according to directions, slice, and set aside. To make the buffalo sauce, whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce. Layer the celery, blue cheese dressing, chicken, sausage, and buffalo sauce on the hamburger rolls. Serve and enjoy immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment