Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna

    Oh. My. Gosh. Nutter Butter goodness! A few friends of mine from my Gainesville days got together over the weekend for a little cookout. Frankie and I got some food together and made the trip up there for the day. My friend Shannon sent me this recipe and asked if I could make it! Of course I could and I did! Yum-o!!


Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna
Ingredients:
- 1 package of Nutter Butter cookies, chopped into fourths
- 1 cup of peanut butter, melted
- 1 package of vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups of cold milk
- 10 Reeses cups, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) tub of cool whip
    Prepare pudding as directed and set aside. In a casserole dish (I used an 11x8 because 8x8 didn't seem large enough) place half of the chopped cookies. Drizzle the cookies with the melted peanut butter and top with half of the Reeses, pudding, and cool whip. Then, spread the rest of the cookies on top of cool whip layer, drizzle peanut butter, spread the rest of the pudding, and then the rest of the cool whip. Top with the rest of the Reeses and drizzle the rest of the peanut butter. Let refrigerate for a few hours. It's probably a good idea to do it a day ahead to let the cookies soften.





No comments:

Post a Comment