Sunday, June 7, 2015

Tater Tot Hot Dog Casserole

    So, I was trying to find something to make for dinner for the kids at church this week. My goal was to feed everyone using ingredients that we already had in the kitchen. Mission accomplished! This stuff was super good! I had white American cheese so that's what I used but, you could use any kind of cheese you'd like.


Tater Tot Hot Dog Casserole
Ingredients:
- 1 large can of your favorite baked beans (I used Bush's vegetarian)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 6 hot dogs, sliced
- 8 slices of white american cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) package of tater tots
     Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour the baked beans into a 13x9 baking dish. Layer the onions, hot dog, cheese, and tater tots on top. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until the beans are bubbling and tater tots are golden brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment