Sunday, February 22, 2015

Soft Serve Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream

    So, I kind of want to eat this for breakfast everyday. Earlier this week, I sliced up some bananas and put them in the freezer with every intention of making my ice cream creation that night. Needless to say, it got really cold this week! Record lows for Florida and we were in deep freeze for 11 hours on Thursday night! That doesn't happen all the time. So, three days later. I'm loving that the sun is shining and it's in the 70's today! Despite the weather, this is a great snack for the kids after school or even a healthy breakfast.  Or, in my case, to ease a slight hangover. But most importantly, it's freaking delicious!


Soft Serve Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
Ingredients:
- 2 good sized bananas, sliced and frozen for several hours
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
    It's pretty easy. Just put all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend the crap out of it. If it's too thin for your taste, stick it in the freezer for a bit. I topped mine with mini m&m's.



I may have been singing Gwen Stefani
while it was blending.

















No comments:

Post a Comment