Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Flower Treats

    I can't believe it's April already! On this Good Friday, I've decided to share a cute idea that I found on Pinterest for a spring treat! I'm a huge fan of sweet and salty and what's better than chocolate and pretzels? Once again, I made this treat for the kids at church and they loved them! They can be a bit of a pain to decorate, but they're so cute that it's worth the effort. They're perfect for a cute Easter basket treat!


Spring Flower Treats
Ingredients:
- 1 bag of spring colored M&M's
- 1 bag of pretzel squares
- 1 bag of bright white candy melts
    On a microwave safe dish, place a couple of pretzels and top them each with a candy melt. I did 5 at a time. Place them in the microwave and heat until the candy melt has started to melt. I put them in for about 30 seconds. Be careful to not overheat them, they will burn. Place the M&M's in a flower design on top of melted candy and let them set. I put them in the freezer for a few minutes. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment