Saturday, December 13, 2014

Cookies and Cream Fudge

    This recipe is the first of my twelve days of Christmas cookies!!! I know, I know, fudge isn't a cookie. But, this stuff is tasty!! And, I'm positive it could hold it's own at a cookie swap. It's so easy and only takes minutes to make. If you are a fan of cookies and cream, you are in for a treat!


Cookies and Cream Fudge
Ingredients:
- 3 cups of chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- 1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 14 chopped up oreo chocolate sandwich cookies 

    Line a 8"x 8" baking pan with parchment paper. Spread half of the oreos in the bottom of the pan.       In a microwave safe bowl, pour the sweetened condensed milk over the white chocolate. Stir and place in the microwave, on high, for about 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir. Place mixture back in the microwave for another 30 seconds. Remove and stir mixture until smooth. I put mine in the microwave one more time for another 15 seconds. Spread the chocolate mixture over the oreos in your baking pan. Then, top with the rest of the oreos. Press the cookies into the mixture and place in the refrigerator to cool for several hours. Slice and enjoy!

    My parents' dogs were stalking me the whole time! They must know how good this recipe is!


No comments:

Post a Comment